About the AgilityRx Discount Prescription Drug Plan
- What is a Discount Prescription Drug Plan?
- A Discount Prescription Drug Plan enables those who are uninsured, underinsured, or whose insurance doesn't cover all prescription medications to obtain significant savings on their prescription medications. The discount is automatically taken off the cash price of the prescription drug at point of sale. This Discount Prescription Drug Plan is not insurance.
- What is a Discount Prescription Drug Card?
- A Discount Prescription Drug Card allows anyone to save money on all prescription medications. The AgilityRx plan cannot be combined with insurance. To receive your no cost AgilityRx card, click here
- How do Discount Prescription Drug Cards Work?
- These discount cards contain special electronic instructions that are entered into the pharmacy's point of sale system. When the card information is entered, the price of the prescription is discounted based on the pharmacy's agreement with the plan.
- Who Needs a Discount Prescription Drug Card?
- Anyone who is uninsured or underinsured can benefit from the AgilityRx Discount Prescription Drug Card. Instead of paying full price for prescription medication, AgilityRx card members can instantly save money when filling a prescription. People who are insured may also find the card useful. In certain instances, insured individuals can use the AgilityRx card to receive discounts on prescription medications not included in their plan.
- What Kind of Savings can I Obtain?
- The plan offers substantial discounts on all brand name and generic drugs. On average, members save 20% on brand medications and 40% on generic medications. Savings can be as great as 75% on certain generic prescription drugs!
- Additional Discount Prescription Drug Plan Advantages:
- Unlimited use; card never expires
- Deep discounts
- Over 63,000 Participating Pharmacies
- Can be used by all family members & friends
- Most prescription drugs are discounted
- Generic drug alternatives
- 24-hour pharmacy help desk toll free number
- Toll free customer service number
- No waiting periods
- No claim forms to file
- Where Can I use my AgilityRx Discount Prescription Drug Card?
- Your AgilityRx card is accepted at Over 63,000 Participating Pharmacies nationwide. All chain pharmacies and most independent pharmacies have been given equal opportunity to serve you through this plan. Pharmacies are constantly being added, and our pharmacy directory is updated regularly. To locate a participating pharmacy near you, search our Pharmacy Locator / Drug Pricing tool.
- Pharmacy Enrollment
- If your local pharmacy is not participating in this plan and would like to enroll in our network, simply have the pharmacy call 1-866-243-5489 ext.111
Disclosures: This discount plan is NOT insurance or a Medicare prescription drug plan. Members are obligated to pay 100% of the prescription cost to the pharmacy at the point of sale and the plan does not pay pharmacies for prescription drugs provided to members. The plan provides prescription drug discounts to members at participating pharmacies only. Drug prices fluctuate frequently and the plan's pricing tool is for informational purposes only. No enrollment or periodic fees apply. The discount plan organization is Agelity, Inc., 115 Broad Hollow Road, Melville, NY 11747, (866) 243-5489, www.Agilityrx.com. Customer service is provided by AgilityRx, Address: 115 Broad Hollow Road Suite 325 Melville NY, 11747, phone: 1-866-243-5489, web site: http://www.agilityrx.com. For a list of participating pharmacies visit: http://www.agilityrx.com.
Discounts are not available where prohibited by law. The plan is not protected by any state Life and Health Guaranty Association. Agelity has no liability for providing or guaranteeing pharmacy services or for the quality of pharmacy services rendered. Participating pharmacies are subject to change without notice and are not available in all areas. The plan is governed by the Terms of Agreement provided at this web site.
On average, members can save 20% on brand drugs and 40% on generic drugs from the usual and customary cash price of their prescription.
This plan does not constitute minimum creditable coverage under Massachusetts law.